We have a big Halloween bash every year, and this year I’m adding a costume contest to the party agenda.
Everyone loves to be recognized for their costume efforts, right? There are lots of categories for someone to be recognized in. (Let me know in the comments if you’d like another category and I’ll add it!)
If you have a Cricut Maker, head on over here to see how I created an announcement ticket with pull-off back to reveal the winner.
Download design #18 from the Free Files Folder for a PDF version of the announcement ticket. You could even put them in envelopes to add to the mystery.
1) Print out a ballot voting form for each person at the party.
2) Print out the small announcement tickets.
3) Use the ballot tallying sheet to determine who got the most votes in each category. This sheet is located in download #19 – the Halloween Costume Contest Award Certificates, in the Free Files Folder.
4) After you have determined which costume is the winner in each category, write the name of the person or costume in the very center on the back of the award.
5) When you announce the winners, read the category from the front of the ticket, and the name of the winner from the back.
You can find how to use the ballot tally form and the Halloween Costume Award Certificates in this post.
Ready to download the free SVG or printable? Head over to the 📂 Free Files Folder and enter the ✨ magic word. ✨ (If you don’t have the magic word, just fill in the form below first.)
Looking for more 🎃 Halloween DIY ideas 👻?
– – –
Send someone an adorable
pop-up ghost card
Learn how to make a yarn wig
– no sewing or knitting needed!
Make a spooky tree wall decoration
with your Cricut
Add a few rats creeping around your house
Hosting a Halloween Party?
Cut out themed drink markers (because germs are yet another scary thing)
Stick your bottles of wine or beer in an ice bucket warning guests to drink if they dare
Give out Costume Award Certificates for the best costumes at your party
Create tear-off costume awards to announce the winners at your Halloween Party