This glossy, water-resistant printable vinyl sticker paper is my absolute favorite!
I love the Print Then Cut feature on Cricut.
I’ve started using it for any semi-complicated design. It’s just so much easier to have a multi-colored image cut out together instead of needing to cut each color from a different vinyl.
Here’s how to create a custom pressure setting in Design Space so you get the perfect kiss-cut every time.
Materials and supplies needed to create Print then cut stickers:
A high-quality printer – I absolutely love my Epson XP-15000 Wide Format Photo Printer
Images in PNG or JPG format
* Links to products are for your convenience in finding tools and materials, however, they are affiliate links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. *
Stickers are a fun and creative way to personalize anything!
Use stickers to:
- Decorate personal items like laptops, notebooks, and water bottles
- Personalize greeting cards and letters
- Promote your brand or business with logo stickers
- Seal envelopes
- Raise funds for causes or organizations by selling stickers (I’ve had people use my semi-colon butterfly stickers to raise money for mental health organizations)
- Mark events on your calendar, from doctor’s appointments to birthday parties
- Design unique party favors by attaching stickers to small gifts or treat bags
- Decorate party supplies and invitations for special occasions
- Label and organize items at home, such as jars or containers
- Customize cars, motorcycles, or bicycles with unique designs
- Use stickers for identification, like name tags at events
- Create arts and crafts projects
- Implement a reward system for children or students with a sticker chart
- Collect travel stickers as souvenirs and display them.
- Label food at parties with important information, such as possible allergens
- Express your personality
- Enhance scrapbooking projects
- Customize your smartphones or tablet
- Use stickers to organize and categorize files or documents
- Add stickers to your journal or planner to decorate and personalize your pages
Where Can I find images to use for stickers?
For some inspiration:
Use these Kawaii Medicine Bottles as reminders to refill your prescriptions or take your meds.
My five-year-old loves kittens and these Halloween Watercolor Kittens are just adorable!
They have stained glass Labradoodles too! Maybe for another project.
My daughter had her tonsils out yesterday. I was looking for a flamingo (her favorite animal) and found this to make into a sticker for her laptop.
This flamingo is perfect for anyone who enjoys wine!
Squirrels riding motorcycles? I have so many ideas…..
As you can see, there is a plethora of images you can use!
Looking for more Print Then Cut and/or Sticker tutorials? Try these.
💜 How to use Print Then Cut in Design Space
💜 Create A Custom Material Setting On Your Cricut For Zicoto Sticker Paper
💜 How to use your Canva designs in Design Space
💜 Sticker and Print then Cut Live Q&A Call Replay
Questions? Leave them in the comments below.