Watch my workshop and learn how to make a Cricut-Crafted Mini Memory Box.
Discover how to enhance your digital photos by adding beautifully crafted frames and then bring them to life through the magic of Print Then Cut in Design Space.
We’ll craft mini-memory boxes that are not only visually stunning… but brimming with personal sentimental moments captured.
🎟️ Grab your free ticket here! 🎟️
Emily, the Explosion Box Enchantress, is making an appearance again! It is October, after all!
Join my community to:
– download the Mini Memory Box SVG
– grab the printable cheat sheet for duplicating anything in DS
– watch the tutorial to a create custom material setting for my favorite sticker paper
– get access to download the project files for more amazing papercrafts, like pop-up cards and explosion boxes
💜 Looking for the SVG I use in the workshop?
It’s design #118 – Mini-Memory Box SVG in the Free Files Folder.
💜 Looking for the vintage photo frames?
You can download the SVG from the Free Files Folder – it’s design #121 – Vintage Photo Frames SVG.
💜 Not quite what you want for your mini-book?
Search for “frames” on Creative Fabrica (Sign up here for 10 free downloads.) I used:
💜 Looking for the custom folder icons?
They’re design #119 – Scrap School folder icons in the Free Files Folder.
Here’s the tutorial on changing folder icons on your Mac or Windows computer.
Materials and Supplies needed:
Cutting machine such as:
Cricut piercing tool (in the Cricut TrueControl Weeding Kit)
Your favorite digital photos
* Links to products are for your convenience in finding tools and materials, however, they are affiliate links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. *
💜 Does this project leave you puzzled?
Leave your questions in the comments below, and I’ll be positively pleased to provide you with answers and guidance!