Here’s a quick guide to the free Cricut Craftfest, February 6 to 10th, 2023.
Looking for more information about my free workshop at the Cricut Craftfest?
It’s called: Make a Mantle-Worthy Photo Card
In this workshop, you’ll learn to make a beautiful card that folds out into a photo display. I’ll teach you how to add your own photos to projects using Cricut Design Space.
The workshop is free for 24 hours on Friday, February 10th. You just need your free ticket to get the link to watch.
Below is the supply list for my workshop. Click here to go to my page with clickable links.
Who else is presenting at this online event?
See the full schedule here.
To get as much as possible out of the free online Cricut Craftfest:
1) Register for the free ticket
2) Print out the free Craftfest Planner (you’ll get the link via email. The image below is a preview of the full planner. It’s SO GOOD.)
3) Decide on your top 3 workshops to watch each day (if you have time for more, great!)
4) Add them to your calendar
5) Browse through the giveaway page. They will go live on January 30th, so no one can enter until then.
You can win:
- digital products
- a huge variety of workshops
- material bundles
- heat presses
- cutting machines
- machine accessories
- and even a DreamBox!
6) Join the Facebook group. It’s a lot of fun seeing what other crafters have created, and it makes it easy to ask any of the workshop presenters questions.
7) Read the “Guides” in the Attendee Facebook group.
7) Most importantly – HAVE FUN! Most of us won’t be able to watch every single workshop and that’s just fine. Learn what you can now and celebrate your crafting wins.
What’s the VIP Access Pass all about?
You can upgrade to the Cricut Craftfest VIP Access Pass and get lifetime access to the summit videos, project templates, video transcripts, and exclusive bonuses worth over $500.
If you purchase the VIP Pass, you gain immediate access to all of the workshops and bonuses. This is beneficial if you’re impatient to start these amazing projects or if you won’t have a lot of time on February 6 to 10 to watch the workshops.
Also, with 45 different workshops, it can be very overwhelming to try to watch everything you want in a week.
It’s also great to have the option to go back and watch workshops when you are ready to try something new; maybe you aren’t into infusible ink or engraving now, but will be next year.
If you do decide to purchase the VIP Pass, please consider using my affiliate link!
As a thank-you gift, I’ll send you the brand-new Valentine Unicorn Pop-Up Card SVG. (Plus, the Rainbow Unicorn Pop-Up Card SVG is included in the VIP Access Pass bonuses.)
If you feel like you’re missing out on too much with the 24-hour workshop time limit, you can upgrade your free ticket to the VIP Pass at any time.
Questions? Leave them in the comments below!
Elizabeth A McCleary says
I loved this card. I didn’t have time to logon before the site was closed, so I made my own, copying your work. It turned out great. Thanks for the best idea!
OK great!! I’m so happy you were able to make it.